Fresh Flower Ula (Lei) meet and greet on arrival
Ferry Tickets included from and to Savai'i
Stay in an Oceanview King Room at Taumeasina Islands Resort
Taumeasina Island resort is situated on its own private island
Stay in a Superior Ocean Villa at Sinalei Reef Resort &Spa
15 Minute Complimentary Head & Shoulder Massage at Sinalei Reef
Stay in a Beachfront Bungalow at Le Lagoto Resort
15 minute per person massage per stay at le Lagoto resort & Spa
Discover the capital of Samoa: Apia city
Explore the two biggest islands of Samoa: Upolu and Savaii
Escape from your daily routine, soak up the Samoan culture while exploring two of the islands of the Samoan Archipelago: Upolu and Savai'i with this 13 Days Samoa Explorer Adventure.
During your stay at Taumesina Island resort, discover Apia, the capital of the Samoan Archipelago, and take advantage of the unique position of the resort to fully relax in its private beaches for in-house guests or try some of the activities available such as snorkelling, kayaking or diving in the surrounding turquiose lagoon.
Then, continue to Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa where you’ll not only see the Samoan architecture and the work of local artists as you wonder around the property but also the tour allows you to experience the beauty of Samoa landscapes such as waterfalls, white beaches and tropical forests.
Your last stop is Savai'i island at Le Lagoto Resort. You will enjoy a stay in an intimate resort with incredible views of the lagoon, ocean, and sunsets out on the horizon.
Perfectly appointed on the glistening blue Samoan beachfront, these villas are designed specifically with couples in mind, featuring large decks over the water’s edge, and sun loungers looking out to the horizon. These eco-chic island abodes really are the most stylish and romantic villas Samoa has to offer, encouraging breakfast in bed with views over the turquoise waters. Our gorgeous Pacific beach holiday villas are the perfect romantic honeymoon destination fit for an island escape.
With a modern rustic-luxury aesthetic, boasting stunning dark timber floors accented by crisp white finishes and chic island style linens. In essence these beachfront beauties are designed to allow you to sense your surroundings, while enjoying touches of luxury and romance.
Arrive at Faleolo International Airport and a representative will welcome you and escort you to your private transfer to Taumeasina Island Resort.
Overnight stay at Taumeasina Island Resort in a Oceanview King Room.
Days at leisure, take advantage of the many complimentary activities the Taumeasina Island Resort has to offer.
While you are at Taumeasina Resort, you can enjoy the following tour:
- Half day tour of Apia City: you will visit the Fugalei Market, Historical Mulinu’u Peninsula, Mailelani Factory, Mulivai Catherdral, Robert Louis Stevenson Museum and Papse’ea Sliding rocks. At the end of the tour, return to your hotel.
Overnight stay at Taumeasina Islands Resort in a Oceanview King Room.
After enjoying a leisurely breakfast, take a transfer to your next accommodation on the South Coast of Upolu Island: Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa.
While you are at Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa, you can enjoy the following tour:
- Full day (8 hours) tour of the South East Coast: you will discover the Togitogiga Falls,this waterfall is located in the village of Saleilua and is a situated few miles away from the O Le Pupu Pue National Park and it is known to be used as a swimming area for the great warriors of Samoa in the past; then we will proceed to the Sopoaga Falls,found at Lotofaga village and they are known as an area for umu demonstrations and coconut husking. Continue to Le Mafa Pass and to the beautiful crystal clear freshwater spring pool and cave that originated from an old lava tube: Piula Cave Pool. Last stop are: Lalomanu Beach,a picturesque white sand beach, and To Sua Ocean Trench, to-Sua literally means 'giant swimming hole', 30 metres deep and accessible via a long ladder where a long platform sits for easy access in the pool. Lunch is included.
Overnight stay at Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa in a Superior Ocean Villa.
After enjoying a leisurely breakfast, take a transfer by car to Mulifanua Wharf and then board a ferry across to Savaii Island. Once in Savaii, a representative will be waiting to escort you to Le Lagoto Resort where you will spend the next 4 nights.
While you are at Le Lagoto Resort, you can enjoy the following tour:
- Full day tour of Savaii: you will have the opportunity to visit with a guide the Lava fields & ruins and the virgins grave, the Turtle retreat, Salelologa Market, Afu’a’au Waterfall, the blowholes at Taga plus all other interesting places on the circumnavigation of Savaii. There will also be demonstrations en route showing the Samoan art of weaving.
Overnight stay at Le Lagoto Resort in a Beachfront Bungalow.
Check out this morning and depart Le Lagoto Resort. Take a combination of ferry and transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Taumeasina Island Resort is the only island resort in Samoa connected to the mainland by causeway. Accommodation offers modern, luxurious rooms while showcases both the natural beauty of Samoa and the traditional values of the Samoan people. Travelling as a couple, or a group of friends and family; choose from our Oceanview Hotel Rooms, Deluxe Oceanview Hotel Rooms or our two and three-bedroom self contained Waterfront Villas. All accommodation options have picturesque views of the Pacific Ocean and the lush mountainside of Samoa.
Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa is located on the Southern Coast of Upolu in the village of Maninoa. Set amongst 32 acres of lush tropical gardens over-looking the stunning turquoise lagoon, the Resort boasts both Samoan traditional architecture and contemporary luxury. Handmade wooden carvings, woven materials and other local art can be seen and admired throughout the Resort.
Located on the northern coast of Savai’i, on prime beachfront property you will find embracing its lush tropical surroundings the beautiful Le Lago-to Resort & Spa. Le Lagoto Resort & Spa has 10 spacious stand-alone bungalows. The 5 Ocean View Bungalows are behind the 5 Beachfront Bungalows, but each placed in-between the beachfronts to share stunning views of the ocean and amazing sunsets from their private decks. A number of resort facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including a day spa, an infinity pool, restaurant & poolside bar, laundry & ironing ser-vices.
per person, twin share
- International airfares and taxes
- Domestic airfares and taxes, unless otherwise specified in our holiday package
- Visa expenses, processing and issuance fees
- Meals other than as specified in our holiday package
- Travel Insurance or expenses of a personal nature (mini-bar, phone call, laundry, etc.),
- Tips or gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, hotel, restaurant or boat staff, etc.
- Or any other travel expense that has not been included in our holiday package
- Supplier Booking Conditions Apply
Due to the boutique nature and limited capacity of this travel experience, under our Bookings Conditions this package classifies as “Booking Type 2 – Travel Experience where we act as agent only”. Your contract for the delivery of travel arrangements will be with the principal supplier and will be subject to their Booking Conditions. We will advise you prior to confirming your booking the full details and Booking Conditions of the principal supplier. Our responsibility to you where we sell travel arrangements as agent for the supplier is specified in the ‘Responsibility’ section of our Booking Conditions.
Entire Travel Group is celebrating 50 years of passionately delivering unique and memorable travel experiences. We are an Australian, family owned, award winning business, with a friendly team ready to match your expectations to the perfect holiday package.
Entire Travel Group used to be known by the individual brands shown in the footer of the website. The company has not changed, but we have amalgamated under one brand - Entire Travel Group.
For more details please visit - About Us | Entire Travel Group
Well, put simply - we’re famous for building things. We offer an exclusive range of pre-designed, purpose-built, independent holiday packages full of unique and memorable experiences. The packages are delivered by our global network of handpicked suppliers, who also provide on ground travel support to our clients.
Entire Travel Group is proudly Australian family owned and operated and as it stands today represents 50 years of experience, progress, and evolution. We proudly support the community with our long-term commitment to many important charity organisations. We were awarded the best operator in our class at the most recent National Travel Industry Awards.
Entire Travel Group is ATAS Accredited. ATAS, which stands for AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme is administered by the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA). AFTA is the industry body for the Australian retail travel industry. We are also a registered member of the Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO).
Entire Travel Group was awarded “Best Specialty Wholesaler” at the 2019 National Travel Industry Awards (NTIA), which are held annually by the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA).
The awards recognise quality and excellence in the Australian travel industry. We were extremely honoured to receive this recognition and we will continue to deliver the best service and value to our customers.
In some cases, we are the sole representative in Australia for the overseas travel operator. In other circumstances the product developed has been exclusively built for Entire Travel Group and can’t be found elsewhere.
- They are not group tours with set departures - they are pre-designed, purpose built, independent holiday packages full of unique and memorable experiences.
- Our holiday packages have been exclusively built for us in collaboration with our handpicked suppliers, who also offer full on-ground support for the clients.
- We are offering unique travel experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
- Many packages include our “Freedom of Choice” options which allow you to tailor the holiday experience. Like a sommelier matching wine to a meal, we have used our experience to carefully select and offer the right experiences in each location.
- They include our Peace of Mind Booking Plan.
- A wide selection of our packages are compliant with the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Covid Safe Travels.
Our motto for Independent Holiday Packages is start your holiday when and with who you want!
Our Independent Holiday Packages are NOT group tours with set departure dates. Group Tours have specific set departure dates, and of course, you are travelling with unknown passengers in a coach. These tours are great for certain travellers and there are many reputable tour operators providing a wide range of options around the world.
At Entire Travel Group, our focus is Independent Holiday Packages. Available daily, they are pre-designed, purpose built, packaged itineraries full of memorable experiences delivered by our hand-picked local partners.
Our holidays suit every demographic, from couples to singles, to retirees to families and everyone else in between.
Of all the attributes Entire Travel Group offer - we have settled on “Experience” as the one quality we believe adds the most value to our customers. That’s how our tagline “When Experience Matters” came to life and encapsulates our business in three words, as experience does matter!
We have been operating for many years and have the experience to determine what sightseeing, duration and accommodation style makes a great itinerary. Our technology is continually enhanced, giving our team the ability to provide a great customer service experience. Our relationship with our operators is extremely strong, which ensures we are confident of the travel experience and on ground support for our clients.
For more details please visit - About Us | Entire Travel Group
Our Peace of Mind Booking Plan allows you to book with confidence in the new international travel environment. With low deposits, a cooling off period and a flexibility period where you can cancel and rebook later, we really do have you covered.
For more details please visit - Peace of Mind Booking Plan | Entire Travel Group
Look for packages with our Peace of Mind Booking Plan logo on the website.
- We understand that occasionally plans may change, so we give you the confidence to proceed with a cooling off period.
- You may cancel for any reason within 7 days, where you will receive a 100% refund of your $100 per person deposit.
For more details please visit - Peace of Mind Booking Plan | Entire Travel Group
At Entire Travel Group we understand that our customers have their own personal tastes and interests - so throughout our packages look for “Freedom of Choice” which gives you the ability to tailor your holiday from the various experiences offered on selected days. Like a sommelier matching wine to a meal, we have used our experience to carefully select and offer the right experiences in each location.
The Freedom of Choice options are included in the package price, and the price remains the same regardless of the choice you make on each day.
For more details please visit - Freedom of Choice | Entire Travel Group
Our Freedom of Choice program offers flexibility, by allowing you to choose from different options on pre-selected days in the itinerary.
- Our per person price includes one tour on each Freedom of Choice day in the itinerary.
- The price of the package remains the same regardless of the choice you make on each day.
This specially designed program allows travellers to recognise governments and companies around the world who have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols, so consumers can experience “Safe Travels”.
For more details please visit - Safe Travels Stamp | Entire Travel Group
Book Now offers you the ability to make a reservation on our website for Holiday Packages that include our Peace of Mind Booking Plan. But it’s not just a static offer – you have complete flexibility from travel dates, passenger numbers, single supplements, room upgrades, optional extras, flexible booking terms and more.
- Our team will contact our overseas suppliers and confirm all arrangements.
- A Confirmation from our reservation system will be sent in the coming days.
- The Booking Number on this confirmation supersedes the website reference.
- To confirm a booking using our on-line Book Now process, a credit card must be used to pay the refundable deposit.
- For additional payments on the booking, Entire Travel Group supports bank transfer, credit card, TravelPay B2B, PaymentGate.
- For further details please visit our Payments page.
- Entire Travel Group have partnered with TravelPay to ensure secure on-line credit card payments.
- TravelPay is a level 1 PCI DSS compliant, which gives you peace of mind that your payment card data is in safe hands.
- Entire Travel Group does not store any credit card information.
For more details please visit - Security and Compliance - TravelPay
On some Islands Holiday Packages (e.g. Fiji), it is practical to include flights, so where we have done this it is indicated by the plane icon.
However, on the majority of our Holiday Packages, we do not include international flights.
We found that many customers may prefer to:
- Travel on a specific airline of their choice
- Have the flexibility to book flights with Frequent Flyer points
- Select flight dates that may be different to our Holiday Package start/end dates
- Use a Travel Credit already held with the airline
- Use their travel agent for this service
We are able to assist with flights on any Holiday Package, so please just notify us during the Book Now process or contact our team.
If a package on our website does not include our Peace of Mind Booking Plan, it will not be available to Book Now.
Due to the boutique nature and limited capacity of some travel experiences offered, they have strict payment and cancellation policies. (e.g., a remote bear lodge in Canada with only a few cabins).
Although technically possible, we have decided that it is impractical for us to try and sell these type of travel services on-line. We believe it is important that such product is discussed, so that we can ensure these strict payment and cancellation policies are understood before we proceed with a booking.
For such product we may act as an agent only for the principal suppliers. Where we act as agent, your contract for the delivery of travel arrangements will be with the principal supplier and will be subject to their Booking Conditions.
We will advise you prior to confirming your booking if we are acting as agent and we will confirm the details of the principal supplier. Our responsibility to you where we sell travel arrangements as agent for the supplier is specified in the ‘Responsibility’ section of our Booking Conditions.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended. During the Book Now process please confirm you require assistance, and our team will be in contact with you.
Before you travel it is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate documentation including visas. If you are travelling on a passport other than Australian or New Zealand, you will require a permit to re-enter Australia. It is your responsibility as the traveller and/or travel booker to meet all government entry requirements.
For more information please visit - Before you travel | Entire Travel Group
Please visit the Entire Travel Group's Agent Portal. We are here to support our industry partners with a range of informative updates, marketing collateral for campaigns and a reward & recognition program.
How do I start a Booking?
- On any page that has Book Now simply follow the booking process.
- You must select the Travel Agent tick box and provide correct details.
- To confirm a booking only the refundable deposit is required.
- An agency credit card must be used for this initial payment.
For more information please visit - Contact us | Entire Travel Group