Before you travel it is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate documentation including visas. If you are travelling on a passport other than Australian or New Zealand, you will require a permit to re-enter Australia. It is your responsibility as the traveller and/or travel booker to meet all government entry requirements. For more information please have a look at the following sites:
- Australian Passport Office
- Australian Immigration and Customs
- Embassies, High Commission and Consulates in Australia
- Electronic System for Travel Authority – United States of America
- Electronic Travel Authorisation – Canada
COVID-19 Travel Information
We recommend, prior to undertaking air travel, you review the relevant country/state/territory guidance for the country/state/territory you will be travelling to and from, as these requirements may vary.
It is the responsibility of the traveller/travel booker to check all requirements and to complete any documentation, prior to commencing travel.
- COVID-and the Border
- COVID-19 Australian Domestic Restriction Checker
- COVID-19 International Entry Requirements
- Travel to NZ