Stay a minimum of 2 or 3 consecutive nights in Monaco and receive numerous advantages and benefits!
This amazing added value, courtesy of Monaco Tourist and Convention Authority is exclusive to Entire Travel Group.
- FREE Return Helicopter Transfer between Nice and Monaco with a minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights from 1 January 2022 until 30 April 2022 and from 1 October 2022 until 31 December 2022.
- FREE One Way Helicopter Transfer between Nice and Monaco with a minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights from 1 May 2022 until 30 September 2022.
- During your stay, you'll receive free entrance coupons for all museums and attractions in the Principality of Monaco (see "Passport to Monte-Carlo" voucher for coupon details).
- Subject to availability, receive early check in and late check out in the hotel you are staying in.
Why Visit Monaco?
- Centuries of history: Sainte-Devote Chapel – 11th century, Monaco Cathedral – 1875, Princes Palace State Apartments, Oceanographic Museum, Monaco Courthouse – 1924, Prince’s Vintage Car Collection
- Culture: Princess Grace Theatre, Monte-Carlo Opera, Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphony Concerts at Princes Palace
- Gourmet Destination: Joël Robuchon, Joël Garaud, Jean-Claude Brugel, Alain Ducasse, Takéo Yamazaki
- World-famous Casinos: Casino de Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo Bay Casino, Sporting Monte-Carlo, The Sun Casino, The Casino du Café de Paris
- Spa Destination: Thermes Marins de Monte Carlo- SBM, Les Cinq Monde- SBM, Espa Metropole Monte-Carlo, Willow Stream Fairmont Monte-Carlo
- Events: Monaco Grand Prix, Monaco Yacht Show, Symphony Concerts at the Palace.
To receive the Passport to Monaco benefits:
- Book 2 nights minimum in our partner hotels, for stays between 1 January 2022 and 30 April 2022 and between 1 October 2022 and 31 December 2022 in order to benefit from the “Passport” advantages.
- Book 3 nights minimum in our partner hotels, for stays between 1 May 2022 and 30 September 2022 in order to benefit from the “Passport” advantages.
- Breakfast included daily.
- *Black out dates apply for the helicopter transfer (1 January 2022, Formula 1 Grand Prix 26 to 29 May 2022, Monday 30th May 2022 and 25th December 2022.
- Helicopter transfers operate between certain hours. Please contact us to check available times. No substitute will be given for free helicopter transfers if your arrival time is not within operating hours.
- Please contact our friendly team for more information.