Entire Travel GroupCOVID-19 travel credit POLICY
Entire Travel Group is an Australian family owned and operated business based in Sydney. In 2021 we proudly enter our 50th year of operation. The Covid-19 pandemic created unprecedented challenges for the global travel industry. We are very proud of our team who have worked extremely hard over the last 18 months actioning thousands of cancellations on behalf of our clients. We are also very appreciative of our clients and would like to thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this extraordinarily difficult period.
Travel Credit Update - September 2021
As Covid-19 caused the closure of our International borders from March 2020, we had thousands of customers, all at different stages of their booking. The differences related to payments made with respect to pending departures and/or the type of services booked. This impacted the applicable terms and conditions including those of our suppliers around the world.
Our Travel Credits fall into one of the following two categories:
1.0 - Customers that paid more than a $600 non-refundable deposit.
- We continue to liaise with our global network of travel suppliers to manage credits.
- The expiration of your travel credit was extended and remains at 10th of December 2021.
- Travel period remains unchanged and is through to 31 December 2022.
- Due to some specific supplier restrictions there are some exceptions to the above dates. These bookings were duly identified by our team as part an update process completed between April to June 2021.
Our team is excited to discuss with you our new range of Independent Holiday packages for 2022-23. They have been working on this project for the past year and our website is updated daily with new packages for you to explore. Please subscribe with your email on our website for regular updates.
What’s unique about these new packages?
- They are not group tours with set departures - they are pre-designed, purpose built, independent holiday packages full of memorable experiences delivered by our handpicked local partners.
- They are offered to an expanded range of destinations across the world.
- They have been exclusively built for us in collaboration with our handpicked suppliers.
- We are offering unique travel experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
- Many packages include our “Freedom of Choice” options which allow you to tailor your experience.
- They include our newly created Peace of Mind Booking Plan.
- A wide selection of our packages are compliant with the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Covid Safe Travels
To access the following improved and flexible terms we require you to book one of our website packages. If you do not wish to book one of these packages, then please proceed to the below section 2.1.2 Custom Bookings.
2.1.1 Independent Holiday Packages with Peace of Mind Booking Plan
- To redeem your credit a new booking must be made by 30 June 2022.
- Travel on the new reservation is permitted until 31 March 2023.
- For all new bookings the following conditions apply - Booking Conditions | Entire Travel Group
This updated offer provides flexibility and gives you confidence to proceed with your new booking by 30 June 2022. Please do not hesitate to contact our team with any questions.
We do anticipate high demand and restricted availability as travel returns in 2022. Therefore, we encourage customers to make a new booking as early as possible.
2.1.2 Custom Packages
- To redeem your travel credit as a Custom Booking a new reservation must be made by 10 December 2021.
- Custom Bookings will not be available for these travel credits beyond this date.
- To secure your custom booking a minimum of 20% deposit plus any additional supplier amounts is required. Your travel credit will be used to form this amount and any shortfall will be required at this time. Any surplus will not be refunded.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure unless otherwise stated.
- The applicable cancellation fees are as per these booking conditions Booking Conditions | Entire Travel Group
- Travel on the new reservation is permitted until 31 December 2022.
- Our Peace of Mind Booking Plan and Entire Flex Plan does not apply to any custom bookings.
- Your travel credit is forfeited if we do not receive a new booking by the above applicable dates.
- Your travel credit cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Your travel credit is available for one new booking, it can not be split across multiple bookings.
- Any unused travel credit amounts will not be refunded in cash or vouchers.
- Travel credit amount is nett and excludes travel agent commission.
- The use of your travel credit on a new reservation is subject to availability, updated prices and the ability of any third-party supplier to accept the booking.
- 2022 pricing for our holiday packages will be made available throughout the year and updated regularly on our website. We can confirm 2022 pricing on request for any package on our website.
- This offer may be amended and withdrawn at any time.