When to visit
Winter – November to February
- Revel in the magic of the Northern Lights at the Aurora Sky Station at the Abiski National Park.
- Stay at the Icehotel or Treehotel.
- Enjoy winter activities such as skiing or snowmobiling.
Summer – June to August
- Temperature is usually between 20 to 30 degree Celsius.
- Witness the midnight sun in Northern Sweden or Swedish Lapland.
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.
Autumn – September to October
- The weather can be wintery cold with abundant rainfall.
Spring – March to May
- The weather is somewhat unpredictable during this season, a combination of cold and sunny.
- Celebrate Walpurgis Eve on 30 April, the eve of Christian feast day of Sain Walpurga. This is observed throughout Central and Northern Europe.